You've successfully subscribed to World News Updates - WNU365
Great! Next, complete checkout for full access to World News Updates - WNU365
Welcome back! You've successfully signed in.
Success! Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content.
Success! Your billing info is updated.
Billing info update failed.
When is Jamaica vs Curacao taking place? Wednesday 26th June, 2019 – 01:00 (UK)’
Where is Jamaica vs Curacao taking place? Banc of California Stadium, Los Angeles
What television channel is Jamaica vs Curacao on in the UK? This match will be televised live on FreeSports (Sky channel 422)
Where can I stream Jamaica vs Curacao in the UK? Premier Sport subscribers can stream the match via Premier Player
Where can I get tickets for Jamaica vs Curacao? https://www.goldcup.org/en/gold-cup-2019-tickets
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jamaica have four points from their opening two matches with a win against Honduras and a draw against El Salvador; they are top of Group C ahead of El Salvador on goals scored and need a draw to make sure of a place in the quarter-finals.
- They scored three goals against Honduras in their opening fixture but looked short on ideas in their 0-0 draw against El Salvador last time out in a tepid match where both teams rarely threatened to break the deadlock.
- Jamaica defeated Curacao 2-0 in the group stage at the 2017 Gold Cup with goals from Romario Williams and Darren Mattocks being the difference.
- Curacao made history against Honduras in their second match of the tournament when they won 1-0 having scoring their first goal and posted their first win in Gold Cup history in the process.
- Leandro Bacuna scored the match-winning goal against Honduras but it was goalkeeper Eloy Room who was named the man of the match for some excellent interventions as Curacao came under pressure before and after they scored the only goal of the game.
- The win against Honduras means that they have already exceeded expectations and a win against Jamaica would see them into the quarter-finals.
Click here for our Honduras vs El Salvador prediction!
Jamaica are well set to take a place in the quarter-finals but they are unlikely to take their opponents in this match lightly following Curacao’s historic win against Honduras. Curacao rode their luck in the aforementioned match and have only conceded one goal during two matches at the 2019 Gold Cup so won’t roll over easily, but Jamaica have a good record at this tournament having reached two consecutive finals so expect them to progress safely to the quarter-finals with a narrow victory.
All rights and copyright belong to the author:
Source – https://www.thestatszone.com/2019-concacaf-gold-cup-jamaica-vs-curacao-preview-prediction