The pairings are set for the final round of the 2023 Tour Championship, which is meaningful for a number of reasons. The first is that it’s the final round of the week and will determine who wins one of the more prestigious golf tournaments of the season. The second is that there will be over $50 million handed out to 30 golfers on Sunday afternoon.
depends on how each golfer plays, of course. It looks likely that Viktor Hovland — who leads Xander Schauffele by six shots and Collin Morikawa by seven — is going to take home the $18 million first prize. What happens after that, though, is certainly in the air.
The next 12 golfers on the leaderboard are all separated by just six shots, and there will be plenty of movement throughout Round 4.
Hovland will try for the $18 million prize alongside Schauffele in the final twosome, but a handful of pairings before those two tee off are quite compelling. Tyrrell Hatton and Brian Harman will play together in a potential Ryder Cup matchup. Tommy Fleetwood and Matt Fitzpatick will do the same in a potential Ryder Cup pairing.
Scottie Scheffler and Patrick Cantlay will play together late. So will Wyndham Clark and Jon Rahm and then Keegan Bradley and Collin Morikawa. Though it seems unlikely that all of those golfers are still in the mix to win the tournament, they’re all certainly in the mix to make some noise as well as some cash at East Lake Golf Club on Sunday.
Watch Round 4 of the Tour Championship live from 1:30-6 p.m. on CBS, Paramount+, CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports App. Keep it locked here for live leaderboard updates, analysis and highlights from the FedEx Cup Playoffs finale.
2023 Tour Championship tee times, Round 4 pairings
All times Eastern
- 10:56 a.m. — Emiliano Grillo, Taylor Moore
- 11:07 a.m. — Jordan Spieth, Jason Day
- 11:18 a.m. — Si Woo Kim, Sungjae Im
- 11:29 a.m. — Tony Finau, Tom Kim
- 11:40 a.m. — Rickie Fowler, Nick Taylor
- 11:56 a.m. — Corey Conners, Russell Henley
- 12:18 p.m. — Lucas Glover, Sam Burns
- 12:29 p.m. — Matt Fitzpatrick, Tommy Fleetwood
- 12:40 p.m. — Sepp Straka, Max Homa
- 12:56 p.m. — Adam Schenk, Rory McIlroy
- 1:07 p.m. — Scottie Scheffler, Patrick Cantlay
- 1:18 p.m. — Wyndham Clark, Jon Rahm
- 1:29 p.m. — Keegan Bradley, Collin Morikawa
- 1:40 p.m. — Viktor Hovland, Xander Schauffele