In a First Round NCAA Tournament game, the (2) Duke Blue Devils will face off with the (15) Cal State Fullerton Titans in the West Region. Let’s take a look at the top college basketball betting odds, picks, bracketology, betting trends and KenPom Rankings, then give our Duke vs CS Fullerton prediction for the game today.
Duke vs CS Fullerton | NCAA Tournament Bracketology
2022 NCAA Tournament
No. 2 Duke Blue Devils (28-6) vs. No. 15 Cal State Fullerton Titans (21-10)
Date: Friday, March 18, 2022
Time: 7:10 PM EST
Venue: Bon Secours Wellness Arena — Greenville, SC
Bet $10 to Win $200 at BetMGM
BetMGM is back at it again trying to bankrupt themselves! Of course, we hope they survive, but we’re still going to take their money.
Bet $10 on March Madness and, if a team hits a three-pointer, you automatically win $200! In other words, free $200 for new users! Simply CLICK THIS LINK or the image below, sign up, deposit, and steal money from BetMGM for March Madness!
Duke vs CS Fullerton College Basketball Betting Picks and Odds
Point Spread: DUKE: -18.5 (-110) | CSUF: +18.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Best NCAA Tournament Sportsbook Offers & Promos
- BetUS – Deposit today to get up to $3,125 in betting bonuses!
- BetOnline – $1,000 Bitcoin bonus on your first deposit!
- Bovada – Get a $250 bonus for one of the most customizable sportsbooks!
- MyBookie – Double your deposit for more to bet on college basketball!
Duke vs CS Fullerton College Basketball Betting Trends
- Duke is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The OVER is 6-0 in Duke’s last six games.
- Duke is 14-3 straight up in its last 17 games.
- CS Fullerton is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
- CS Fullerton is 7-2 straight up in its last nine games.
Duke vs CS Fullerton Prediction | March Madness Picks and Bracketology
Duke is stumbling into the NCAA Tournament after struggling over their past four games, which included two losses. Playing in a weaker ACC has helped them cover up some weaknesses this season as well, so it’s very likely Coach K won’t be going out on top.
However, he should have a First Round exit. The talent mismatch will be very obvious from the jump in this game. The point spread is at a weird number for me, so I don’t feel comfortable betting either way on that. Instead, we’ll continue to bet the over in Duke games until they give us a reason not to.