The two clash in a rematch on Saturday with the WBA, WBO, IBF, IBO, and Ring Magazine titles on the line. The event took place on the shores of the Red Sea in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The two stared at each other for a long time with stony expressions, and even when promoter Eddie Hearn asked them to stop, they did not listen and continued to respect their opponent.
The two showed immense respect for each other in the build-up to the match. 11 months ago, Usyk defeated Joshua by unanimous decision in the middle of London. Anthony Joshua purse £67m for the fight. Oleksandr Usyk will take just £15m as a guaranteed purse for the fight.
How to order Usyk vs Joshua Fight
- When: Saturday, August 20
- Start Time: 9:00 a.m. ET/11:00 a.m. CST/12:00 p.m. PST
- Location: Jeddah Superdome in Saudi Arabia
- TV Pass: DAZN
- Live Stream in Canada: Fitepass
Order Oleksandr Usyk vs Anthony Joshua Live Stream In Canada
It is not yet clear how much the money will be from TV sales. Sky Sports has taken the UK rights and is selling the match to consumers for £27. In the US, DAZN is the broadcaster, where the price is $20. Boxing fans in Canada who are looking to watch the action can do so via the FITEPASS service.
DAZN producing what should be the conclusive boxing chapter between top-contending Order Oleksandr Usyk vs Anthony Joshua's fight in the United States and the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, depending on where you are, accessing the fight or the website may not be available. In that case, we recommend you to check out FITEPASS.
Order Oleksandr Usyk vs Anthony Joshua fight preview
Usyk turned into the very first four-belt undisputed cruiserweight champion in 2018 subsequent to winning the World Boxing Super Series competition. Following the choice to climb to the heavyweight division in 2019, and after Joshua lost his titles against Andy Ruiz Jr in June of that year, Usyk effectively appealed to the WBO to be introduced as their required challenger.
Meanwhile, Usyk's group went into dealings with Joe Joyce, fully intent on battling for the WBO interval title. Nonetheless, on 17 May, a day after Fury affirmed the date of a Joshua battle, the news broke that an appointed authority had requested Fury to satisfy an earlier legally binding commitment and face Deontay Wilder before September 2021.
The next day the WBO gave Joshua's advertiser, Eddie Hearn, a "show cause" request, allowing him 48 hours to give verification of an agreement between Joshua and Fury, and the inability to do so would compel Joshua to enter talks with Usyk.
The battle card is really stacked in general, with Filip Hrgovic and Zhilei Zhang going head to head for a shot at the IBF heavyweight belt. The session between Callum Smith and Matheu Bauderlique is viewed as an eliminator for the light-heavyweight belt.
- WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight titles: Oleksandr Usyk vs. Anthony Joshua
- IBF world heavyweight title eliminator: Filip Hrgovic vs. Zhilei Zhang
- Light heavyweight: Callum Smith vs. Mathieu Bauderlique
- Cruiserweight: Badou Jack vs. Richard Rivera
- Super lightweight: Ziyad Almaayouf vs. Jose Alatorre
- Women's super bantamweight: Ramla Ali vs. Crystal Garcia Nova
- Heavyweight: Andrew Tabiti vs. James Wilson
- Light heavyweight: Ben Whittaker vs. Petar Nosic
- Light heavyweight: Daniel Lapin vs. Jozef Jurko
- Super lightweight: Bader Al Samreen vs. Faud Taverdi