Manchester City will not make the same mistake as Liverpool

Manchester City will not make the same mistake as Liverpool

Before and after each game, or even through tough times, Liverpool’s supporters believe in the voice of this tune. However, Liverpool has done something to place the club’s religion in question. Liverpool has given temporary leave to employees who weren’t involved with the sport to be sure the club’s financial security throughout the coronavirus. Former club members also have criticized the choice. Yet, criticism of both teams’ activities has left Manchester City behind. The English Daily Daily reported that the CTO had previously decided to send employees on temporary departure. However, City came from the conclusion at Friday’s board meeting.

What is the subject of a temporary departure? Because of coronavirus, the sport is closed, and club earnings can be closed. In this circumstance, to maintain the club fiscally sound, send employees on temporary leave. It won’t hurt the employees, as based on the British Government scheme, 80 percent (max # 2500 per month) of wages will be covered by the federal government. The strategy was created to assist the coroner who endured the most. Liverpool-Tottenham has taken good advantage of this. The club will cover the remaining 20 percent of their wages to workers. The goal was to maintain staff salaries set up, the strain on the financial statements of this club has been greatly reduced.

But, Liverpool revealed last February their pre-tax earnings of $510 million! Where billions of gamers are being compensated, sending average employees on holiday isn’t inhumane but inhumane.

On the 1 hand, Liverpool captain Jordan Henderson has been talking with all the other clubs in the Premier League for days to work together with people in challenging times, and also the former players are shocked to see such a choice by the club owners. Former defender Jamie Carragher tweeted: “At the start of this outbreak, club trainer J ।rgen Klopp has shown compassion for everybody, as mature players at the club are well involved with the procedure of cutting the wages of Premier League players. That honor, the well-being of all of the water! It is a bad choice, Liverpool.” It will not go together with the club’s morals and values I have observed,” tweeted prior midfielder Ditmar Haman.

Meanwhile, a discussion was created concerning the cover cuts of Premier League players. In Spain-Italy-Germany, the nightclubs have cut their wages. The English League may too walk in that manner. On the other hand, the gamers company PFA said in a declaration that cutting off the players’ salary by 30 percent would imply less than # 20 million in earnings in government treasuries.

Why did he just discuss the wages of footballers during this challenging moment?


Stephen Lewis

Jack is Andorra CF official website editor. Having written for a number of magazines and websites, there's no aspect of soccer news and great predictor. Stephen Lewis Stephen Lewis

Related posts