Pakistan minister says: Indians threaten to attack New Zealand cricket team!

Pakistan minister says: Indians threaten to attack New Zealand cricket team!

The New Zealand cricket team recently canceled a tour of Pakistan due to security concerns. However, Pakistan's information minister claimed that the New Zealand team had been threatened with an attack via e-mail, which came from India.

That is what the news agency Reuters reported.

New Zealand canceled a tour of Pakistan due to security concerns before the toss on Friday (September 18). The team returned to the country on Wednesday. The New Zealand Cricket Board said they had been forced to cancel the tour due to specific threats. But they did not give any details about it.

New Zealand Cricket, meanwhile, did not disclose the matter, but Pakistan's Information Minister Fawad Chowdhury claimed that the e-mail threatening to attack the Kiwis came from India.

He told reporters in the Pakistani capital Islamabad that the e-mail (containing the threat of an attack) was sent from India via VPN (Virtual Private Network), which shows its location in Singapore.

The Indian foreign ministry did not immediately respond to a request from the Pakistani minister. The two nuclear-armed neighbors have long blamed each other for the violence.

The West Indies were also scheduled to tour Pakistan in December. The Caribbean has also been threatened. However, Fawad Chowdhury has denied such threats. However, the situation is not in Pakistan's favor at all.