The Red Bull UCI Pump Track World Championship 2021 on the weekend of 15 to 17 October. Lisbon is the stunning capital city of Portugal and is one of the most charismatic and vibrant cities of Europe. The main track is almost 300m in length and provides a challenging ride testing skill and endurance to the max on race day.
Tommy Zula, who use to be a BMX racing pro is one of the few “MTB” riders that qualified according to what we see in the video and also Tommy’s comments. It’s gonna be fun to see the action go down on this massive track.
The Red Bull and the UCI made the decision to combine the 2020 and 2021 seasons; all athletes who had qualified for the 2020 Red Bull UCI Pump Track World Championships would be assured of a starting spot in the 2021 edition of the UCI Worlds
Red Bull UCI Pump Track World Championship 2021 Live Stream
The UCI Pump Track World Championship 2021 Final will be broadcast live on Redbull TV tune in.
UCI Pump Track World Championship General rules
• For Qualifier events: All participants need to have a valid license from their National Cycling Federation and ensure that they are adequately insured. Depending on the country and their Cycling Federation regulations a day license or something similar will also be accepted.
• For the World Final: All qualified riders for the World Final will need an official UCI ID from their National Cycling Federation.
• Riders are allowed to participate in as many races as they choose. If any rider wins more than one qualifier event, then at all other events such a rider wins, it will be up to the Red Bull UCI Pump Track World Championships Committee who additionally will receive the ticket to the World Final.
• Riders are free to choose their prefered bike. A minimum wheel size of 20inches is required and the bike must not have an engine.
• Registration for all qualifiers must be made through the official event website redbullpumptrackworldchampionship.com.
• Riders must be 16 years of age on the date of the competition in order to compete. Exception to the rule, if the local government sets a different (higher) minimum age restriction.
• An entry is 100% finalised after the organiser has received the entry fee. Registration on site is possible, as long as the event is not fully booked. Riders have to show their ID or passport during the check-in process on site to be able to participate. No ID = no ride.
• If an athlete is younger then 18 years, his parents have to sign the „waiver for minors“ and bring it with to the on site check-in. No waiver = no ride.
Red Bull UCI Pump Track World Championship 2021 Schedule