It did not begin. A year previously, the new format of cricket has been postponed. Following Test and ODI cricket, the prevalence of this T20 format is at its peak. The majority of the audiences prefer to see the little format of cricket through active times. The T20 league has come to grips with all the prevalence of T10 cricket. But, ten-over cricket hasn’t spread like that, However, the tournament has been postponed because of Corona. 100-ball cricket has been scheduled to begin on July 17. It was assumed to operate until August 15.
This championship is likely to be with eight groups. Women and men, the championship will be broken into two parts. For the time being, the ECB has decided that the championship won’t be held this season. Coronavirus epidemics across the world. The amount of sufferers is growing virtually daily. In this kind of circumstance, all cricket and soccer tournaments are shut in England. ECB chief executive Tom Harrison stated that he had been made to postpone the championship for a year as a result of difficult conditions.
The ECB said that launching the Hundred behind closed doors in 2020 would contradict the tournament's aim of reaching a broader audience.
— ESPNcricinfo (@ESPNcricinfo) April 30, 2020
The ECB had previously said there would not be any cricketing activities in England and Wales before July 1. The major intention of’The Hundred’ tournament would be to attract spectators into the area. Hence that the ECB wouldn’t have seen again if it had arranged this past year.
WNU365 supported articles/adds by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Check Details