Tunisia vs Mali Match Location & Start Time
Africa Cup of Nations 2019 Group Stage
Group E: Tunisia (0-1-0, 1 point) vs. Mali (1-0-0, 3 points)
Date: Friday, June 28, 2019
Start Time: 10:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Suez Stadium – Suez, Egypt
Tunisia vs Mali Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TUN: (+150) | MLI: (+200) | DRAW: (+200)
Spread: TUN: -1 (+500) | MLI: +1 (-190)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+156) | Under: (-190)
Team to Score the First Goal: TUN: (-110) | MLI: (+120) NO GOALS: (+600)
Tunisia vs Mali Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
– Mali defeated Tunisia, 2-1, in the most recent meeting between these two nations, which was a 2016 Africa Cup of Nations match on Jan. 31, 2016.
– Mali is 2-0-3 (W-D-L) in its last five matches against Tunisia.
– Tunisia tied Angola, 1-1, in its first game in the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.
– Mali defeated Mauritania, 4-1, in its first game in the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.
– Tunisia is 3-1-1 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
– Mali is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.