The 2022 UCI Mountain Bike World Championships will be held in the French commune Les Gets from 24 to 28 August 2022. After five days of racing events in different disciplines under different categories, the dust will be settled on August 28.
The 5 disciplines contested: cross country (XCR/XCO), cross country short track (XCC), downhill (DHI), four-cross (4X), and pedal-assisted (E-MTB). The winner of each discipline is awarded a gold medal and entitled to wear the rainbow jersey in events of the same discipline until the following year's World Championships.
UCI Mountain Bike World Championships 2022 Live Stream Coverage
The best way to watch UCI Mountain Bike World Championships 2022 Livestream from the U.S. and Canada is through FloBikes. However, You can also follow the live timing and on @USACycling along with @UCI_mountainbike.
2022 UCI Mountain Bike World Championships Schedule
Wednesday, August 24, 2022
- 12:30 Cross-country Team Relay
- 12:30: XCR, team final
Thursday, August 25, 2022
- 10:00: DHI, men's and women's junior qualifying
- 11:30: DHI, men's and women's elite qualifying
- 15:00: XCO, women's junior final
- 17:00: XCO, men's junior final
Friday, August 26, 2022
- 10:00: E-MTB, women's final
- 11:30: E-MTB, men's final
- 17:00: XCC, women's final
- 17:45: XCC, men's final
Saturday, August 27, 2022
- 09:30: DHI, men's and women's junior finals
- 13:15: DHI, women's elite final
- 14:35: DHI, men's elite final
Sunday, August 28, 2022
- 09:00: XCO, women's under-23 final
- 10:45: XCO, men's under-23 final
- 13:00: XCO, women's elite final
- 15:15: XCO, men's elite final
UCI Mountain Bike World Championships 2022 Format
In the women’s section, each of the top 3 contestants from the previous edition, including Sina Frey, has returned this year. In addition, a team relay will be held restricted to one team of six riders per country.
The default team composition is one man elite, one woman elite, one man U23, one man juniors, one woman U23, and one woman juniors, but the rules also allow for substitutions.