UFC 248 takes place at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. If you purely want to see the main card, the time to tune in is 10 pm ET, 7 pm PT and 3 am GMT. For the prelims, you’ll need to crack your first beer at around 8 pm ET, 5 pm PT or 1 am GMT for those in the UK. American readers looking to cut to the chase need only know that ESPN+ is the place to watch the fight – read on to find out more about global UFC 248 live streaming options.
UFC 248 Time Info
Date: Saturday, March 7
Time: Early Prelims at 6:30 pm, Prelims at 8 pm, and Main Card at 10 pm ET
Live Stream: ESPN+
This weekend UFC 248 card includes none but 2 tournament charms, even although headline struggle in vegas is definitely undefeated middleweight champ Israel Adesanya carrying on name challenger Yoel Romero – continue reading to figure out the way you are able to live flow UFC 248 and see Adesanya versus Romero online from any place on earth.
Romero’s existed a ton more compared to Adesanya plus he’s been battling from the UFC for nearly seven decades past Throughout this moment, he has produced a name for themself with all wins within Lyoto Machida,” Ronaldo Souza and also Chris Weidman. The Soldier of all God even offers his share of practical experience using middleweight championship spells. In UFC 213, he also lost an interim championship struggle to Whitaker and that was likewise the very first lack in the UFC vocation. Romero subsequently happened on Luke Rockhold and he won the struggle he shed weight that made him ineligible to gain against the name. He confronted Whittaker an additional period at a rematch however misplaced by split choice.
While most will probably tune into UFC 248 Live Stream Reddit to see Adesanya vs Romero, the co-main occasion will visit China’s initial UFC winner Zhang Weili take on prior winner Joanna Jędrzejczyk at a five-round girls’ strawweight match.
MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Champ Israel Adesanya () vs. Yoel Romero () – for the middleweight title
- Champ Zhang Weili () vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk () – for women’s strawweight title
- Beneil Dariush () vs. Drakkar Klose
- Li Jingliang () vs. Neil Magny
- Max Griffin () vs. Alex Oliveira
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, 8 p.m. ET)
- Sean O’Malley () vs. Jose Quinonez
- Austin Hubbard () vs. Mark Madsen
- Saparbek Safarov () vs. Rodolfo Vieira
- Gerald Meerschaert () vs. Deron Winn
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 6:30 p.m. ET)
- Polyana Viana () vs. Emily Whitmire
- Jamall Emmers () vs. Giga Chikadze
- Danaa Batgerel () vs. Guido Cannetti