East Carolina Pirates @ UTSA Roadrunners
Current Records: East Carolina 1-6, UTSA 4-3
How To Watch
- When: Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 3:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Alamodome — San Antonio, Texas
- TV: ESPN+
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
- Ticket Cost: $10.45
What to Know
East Carolina has enjoyed the comforts of home their last two games, but now they’ll head out on the road. The East Carolina Pirates and the UTSA Roadrunners will face off in an American Athletic battle at 3:30 p.m. ET on Saturday at Alamodome. Coming off a loss in a game East Carolina was expected to win, they now face the more daunting task of proving themselves against unfavorable odds.
Last Saturday, East Carolina didn’t have quite enough to beat Charlotte and fell 10-7.
Meanwhile, UTSA had already won two in a row (a stretch where they outscored their opponents by an average of 18 points), and they went ahead and made it three on Saturday. Everything went their way against FAU as UTSA made off with a 36-10 win.
East Carolina’s loss dropped their record down to 1-6. As for UTSA, they now have a winning record of 4-3.
Going forward, UTSA is the favorite in this one, as the experts expect to see them win by 18 points. They might be worth a quick bet since they’ve sitting on a three game streak of covering the spread when expected to win.
UTSA is a big 18.5-point favorite against East Carolina, according to the latest college football odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Roadrunners as a 17.5-point favorite.
The over/under is set at 47 points.
Injury Report for UTSA
- De’Corian Clark: out (Leg)
- Dan Dishman: doubtful (Undisclosed)
- Makai Hart: out (Undisclosed)
- Ayomikun Daniel Ogundipe: out (Undisclosed)
- Nnanna Anyanwu: Out for the Season (Undisclosed)
Injury Report for East Carolina
- Omar Rogers: out (Undisclosed)
- Teagan Wilk: out (Undisclosed)
- Kerry King: Out for the Season (Undisclosed)
- Javious Bond: questionable (Leg)